incase Luggage {and where i'm headed next week}

Thursday, May 14



So…I gave out some clues last Wednesday as to where i'm headed next week! Most you were totally on point…i'm headed to Haiti!!! My best friend and her husband live in Port au Prince, and i'm going to visit and spend time with them as I experience their new home for the next few years. I'm So excited!!

Speaking of traveling, the awesome company incase sent me an incredible roller bag to review. Most of the time I tend to use beat up old bags…and friends, let me tell you…I could feel the difference in this roller suitcase. It is SO easy to use, rolls like butter, has compartments for all your different items, and the best part is…has a special place for you to store your laptop. When I travel on the weekends, I never trust my laptop to my suitcase and so have to lug it around in my purse or hand! Not anymore…this awesome piece of incase luggage has a fully padded little pouch for my laptop and I felt completely safe storing it in there.

This particular luggage says it's a perfect size for a 3 day trip. I used it a few weeks ago when we vacationed in San Diego for the weekend. It fit everything I needed in there, and more! If you are an avid traveler, a lover of the weekend get-a-way, or business women who has to lug around her laptop, this would be the perfect roller for you!!

Check out incase if you are looking for a sweet bag! They also carry backpacks, messenger bags, and duffles too!!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!