And our next trip is to....

Monday, July 4

{via}

So, you guys were amazing at guessing where we are going…

We are off to…

French Polynesia, and specifically the islands of...
Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Tahaa, Raiatea, Huahine

It all started a few months ago when Inspiration Cruises & Tours contacted me about their very unique trips around the world. You guys, their cruises are truly amazing (just check out their awesome website here).

Essentially, they offer adventurous travel…but so much more. It's like going to a Christian conference, where you get to hear inspiring speakers, listen to worship music and grow in your faith, with world class travel. I've been on cruises before, but nothing that has offered me the chance to refresh and grow in my faith like i'm anticipating on this cruise:)

And what's even more exciting, is that one of my favorite authors, Chuck Swindoll, who had a huge impact on me in college when I read through many of his books, will be the speaker on the cruise. I cannot believe that i'm going to get to meet a man that has inspired my faith in huge ways throughout my life. Along with Swindoll, there are some great worship musicians and other speakers. I literally cannot believe that I get to spend a week doing two things I love…worshipping and growing with God, AND exploring and adventuring a new part of the world i've never been to!

Kevin and I fly to Tahiti July 28th, board the yacht July 29th, and spend 8 glorious days cruising around the islands, swimming with sting rays, hiking the lush hills, listening to Chuck Swindoll share his heart with us, and being refreshed by God's beautiful world. {If you are interested in joining me on this cruise, there is still room! Check out our itinerary here. }

If you've never heard of Inspiration, then I would so recommend checking out their website. They offer cruises all over the world, with top-notch speakers and great itineraries. Many of their cruises are completely comparable in price to other cruise lines (but on an Inspiration cruise, you practically get a Christian conference out of it as well!).

I can't wait to share about our time with you! If you haven't done so already, feel free to like Hope Engaged on FB, as I share more updates about our upcoming trip!! And, as a fun little bonus, Inspiration is letting me take-over their instagram while i'm on the trip, so you can follow along with our trip by following @inspirationcruises

Have a wonderful week dear friends!

ps- if you guessed any form of French Polynesia (including any of the islands), email me a 300x200 blog ad and i'll put it up for a month! Thanks for playing along:)

pss- Happy 4th of July! So grateful for the freedoms we have in this country. It's not perfect, but there is much to be thankful for! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!